- Product Description
- Dhanashree Gruha Udyog presents you ready to cook delicious vegetarian sabudana wada with ingredients like sago, groundnut powder, upavas bhajani mix, potato powder, ghee, cumin seeds, green chili, sugar, salt.
- Product Key Features
- Maharashtrian upwas wada is an authentic Sago recipe which is most commonly served during fasting.•Sago pearls mixed with select spices, potato and peanuts make for a delectable fasting snack •
- These crispy deep-fried sago patties are perfectly crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside.
- Tastes best with peanut chutney or yogurt.
- 100% vegetarian • Shelf life 6 months • No added colors, No Chemicals, No Preservative.
- Directions for Preparation:
- 1. Take 200 gm Sabudana Wada Mix and add 225 ml water to it. 2. Soak it for 20 minutes. 3. Form small dumplings and fry until golden brown. Tip : Tastes good with green Chutney or curd.
- Disclaimer : Products are to be kept in cool and dry place
There are no reviews yet.