- Product Description
- Dhanashree Gruha Udyog presents you ready to cook delicious vegetarian sabudana khichadi with ingredients like sago, groundnut powder, ghee, cumin seeds, green chili, sugar, salt.
- Product Key Features
- Maharashtrian upwas khichdi is an authentic and light Sago recipe which is most commonly served during fasting.
- Sago pearls stir fried over ghee with groundnut powder, chilies and cumin seeds and eaten with chilled sweetened curd/yogurt makes your fasting more divine.
- 100% vegetarian • Shelf life 6 months • No added colors, No Chemicals, No Preservative.
- Directions for Preparation:
- 1. Soak Sabudana Khichadi Mix in 100 ml. water for 25 minutes and put lid on it. 2. Steam it for 5 minutes. Microwave: Cook the soaked Sabudana Khichadi Mix for 2 minutes at 250 W and 2 mins at 900 W. Tip: Garnish with coriander leaves, grated coconut and lemon juice. You can cook in pressure cooker till 1 whistle.• This product requires no added ingredients, just add water and cook and product is complete Indian style cuisine.
- Disclaimer : Products are to be kept in cool and dry place
There are no reviews yet.